Type of job: Full-time employee
Entry Date: immediately
As a Social Media Manager, you will manage the creation of social media strategies that attract, inspire and engage the watch community in Japan, also the planning and execution of successful social media and influencer campaigns. You should be able to operate a range of social platforms to increase brand awareness and audience engagement, and be able to report the effectiveness of your activity. You will be our voice in the community, developing relations with relevant influencers. This role is a keystone of our marketing and company vision.
What you can expect
- Work cross-functionally with our internal Marketing team and agency to develop creative and engaging social media contents on the subject of luxury watches while maintaining a persona that represent our brand’s image and values.
- Strong affinity of social media and digital trends, perform frequent research to create visionary ideas and keep an eye on the market and competition.
- Develop, launch and manage social media campaigns to engage with the community. Analyze the end of campaign performance, coming back to the campaign objectives and business goals, and identifying successes and areas for improvement.
- From posting to tracking of measures: Monitor, track and analyze content performance and adapt them to content planning. Create monthly reports to draw lessons from the results.
- Establish and management social media channels for our existing customers and prospects’ target audiences and trends.
- Form key relationships with watch/lifestyle influencers across social media platforms to establish us a member in the watch community in Japan.
- As an empathetic communicator, ensure a lively exchange within the community and reliably answer any questions and comments that arise.
What sets you apart
- At least 3 years' experience in social media management (especially Instagram, Twitter, LINE, Facebook), community management and influencer relations in Japan.
- Familiar with online marketing strategies and channels, creating concepts and contents for community campaigns.
- Strong presentation and speaking skills; ability to build and maintain relationships easily. Effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format.
- Expertise with social listening. Experience with analytical tools such as Google Analytics is beneficial.
- Paid social knowledge is beneficial.
- Multitasking and analytics skills with high attention to details and an ability to deliver in a timely manner; a proactive, can-do attitude.
- Ability to work alone as well as with different departments across business.
- Knowledge with luxury watches is desirable - you know your way around the world of watches; passion to dive deeper into the subject is essential.
- Energetic, enthusiastic, proactive and driven.
- A self-starter with respect for others’ points of view.
- As a communication talent, native in Japanese and business level English in speaking and writing.
- Must have the right to work in Japan.
What we offer
Annual salary: ¥6M to ¥7M, negotiable
Diversity at Chrono24: We believe there's strength in diversity.
Diversity is at the core of our business culture. We firmly believe that diversity leads to a culture of tolerance and understanding. Each individual's unique experiences enrich our team and contribute to our success, which is why we never ask you to be anything but yourself.
You are YOU, and that's how it should be.
Your application will be handled by
Do you have questions? Feel free to call us: +49 721 96693-240