City: Karlsruhe, Freiburg, Remote
Type of job: Full-time employee
Entry Date: immediately
As a product manager for mobile apps, you will take responsibility for the continued development of our marketplace and its central screens and features in our apps. You will analyze and develop intriguing concepts based on the demands of your stakeholders, create and prioritize user stories, and work with your team to implement them.
What you can expect
- Gather, analyze, and prioritize stakeholder's demands and ensure their implementation.
- Base the further development of our apps on insights from the internet, tests, user surveys, and data analyses.
- Serve as the contact person for our product managers in regards to integration and expansion in all product areas.
- Manage product development creatively, and lead and manage your projects independently.
- Work closely with our on-site developers, the UX team, product managers, the customer relations team, and management.
What sets you apart
- You are able to define and evaluate relevant KPIs.
- You can identify what's important and set appropriate priorities, even in complex situations.
- You enjoy managing and organizing projects and are well versed in project management methods (such as Scrum and Kanban).
- You have extensive experience and knowledge working with the conception and definition of product demands.
- You're communicative and feel comfortable coordinating projects with many internal and external partners.
- You already have experience in mobile app development.
- You have a degree in media, economics, technology, or a comparable qualification.
- Don't know much about luxury watches? Don't worry, we'll teach you everything you need to know.
Diversity at Chrono24: We believe there's strength in diversity.
Diversity is at the core of our business culture. We firmly believe that diversity leads to a culture of tolerance and understanding. Each individual's unique experiences enrich our team and contribute to our success, which is why we never ask you to be anything but yourself.
You are YOU, and that's how it should be.
Your application will be handled by
+49 721 96693-798
Do you have questions? Feel free to call us.