Type of job: Full-time employee
Entry Date: immediately
What you can expect
- You are an important part of our young customer relations team, which comprises open-minded employees from more than 10 countries.
- You support our German and English speaking users when they have questions about buying or selling watches on Chrono24. In addition, you will take care of our French speaking customers
- You bring your own style to the role and establish long-lasting business relationships with your customers.
- You answer incoming inquiries using a ticket system and on the phone.
- You guide our users through the purchasing procedure of our Trusted Checkout service, which we offer as an attractive payment option.
- You're always thinking about how we can further improve Chrono24 and our customer service.
What sets you apart
- You can win customers over with your communication skills, both on the phone and via e-mail.
- You have a strong command of German, English and French, both written and spoken.
- You stand out thanks to your proactive approach, teamwork skills, and ability to act on your own initiative.
- Ideally, you already have experience in customer service, customer support or in a call center.
- You have strong communication skills and are quickly enthusiastic about new topics - then you are also welcome as a lateral or career starter.
- This position is for both entry-level and experienced professionals.
- Don't know much about luxury watches? Don't worry, we'll teach you everything you need to know.
Diversity at Chrono24: We believe there's strength in diversity.
Diversity is at the core of our business culture. We firmly believe that diversity leads to a culture of tolerance and understanding. Each individual's unique experiences enrich our team and contribute to our success, which is why we never ask you to be anything but yourself.
You are YOU, and that's how it should be.
Your application will be handled by
+49 721 96693-798
Do you have questions? Feel free to call us.