As a UX/UI designer for apps, you will help our UX team design, develop, and improve our iOS and Android apps. You will work at the crossroads of product management and development with a focus on effective design and optimal usability. In addition to developing new ideas, you will also assist in the design of planned experiences and user journeys, as well as create prototypes.
UX/UI Designer for Mobile Apps (m/f)
What you can expect
- Play an important role in developing graphics for Chrono24's user interfaces, especially our apps but also our website.
- Support product management in developing new ideas and, if needed, transform them into interactive click dummies and prototypes.
- Validate and optimize established concepts, thereby ensuring outstanding usability and an impressive user experience.
- Serve as important gateway between our usability engineer, product management team, and developers when it comes to preparing, implementing, and evaluating usability tests.
- Work autonomously as part of an agile, interdisciplinary team and contribute to the success of our products.
What sets you apart
- You have more than 3 years of experience in user experience, user interface design, and app and mobile website development, ideally in the e-commerce sector.
- You have an excellent feel for effective design and optimized user interactions.
- You're a proactive worker and quick thinker who can break complex problems down to their essential parts.
- Thanks to your structured and goal-oriented methods, you always confirm the viability of your ideas by having the developer team check their technical feasibility.
- You're familiar with prototyping tools like Axure, Sketch, and Adobe XD, and common graphics programs like Photoshop or Illustrator are second nature to you.
- You hold a degree or certificate in interaction design, information graphics, communications design, or a comparable field.
- Don't know much about luxury watches? Don't worry, we'll teach you everything you need to know.
What we offer
We’re wired a bit differently, not just in reference to our cutting-edge technology. At Chrono24, we pursue ambitious goals in an intriguing environment. We love a dynamic corporate culture with flat hierarchies. We offer a start-up atmosphere with excellent development opportunities. Are you enthusiastic about tackling new challenges that suit your personality and abilities? Perfect! Because as a UX/UI Designer for Mobile Apps in full-time, you’re able to actively shape our future success.