As a central point of contact, you will compile business-relevant data and make those data available. In doing so, you will help our product team meet new challenges and analyze existing data. Your love of numbers and keen sense for complex connections will help you sustainably expand our BI systems and reliably interpret data.
Technical Data Analyst (all genders)
What you can expect
- Acquire a deep understanding of our data and provide your colleagues with data for analyses and evaluations.
- Integrate data from different sources into our existing BI systems.
- Expand our ETL layer as a base for QlikSense and coordinate with the stakeholders' requirements.
- Work with our data scientists and make sure that data relevant to Chrono24 is aggregated and presented sensibly.
- Serve as the go-to person for questions about our database schema.
- Work as a team using modern methods like Scrum.
What sets you apart
- Your interest in data and your good understanding of business-relevant information set you apart.
- You have excellent knowledge of MySQL as well as a good understanding of developing Java programs.
- Ideally, you have already worked in a similar position.
- Solid knowledge of the tools we utilize (Google Analytics, QlikSense) is preferred.
- You speak fluent German and have a good knowledge of English.
- You have a degree in computer science, information systems, or a comparable field of study.
- Don't know much about luxury watches? Don't worry, we'll teach you everything you need to know.
What we offer
- A modern and comfortable office space with a great work environment.
- Respectful, friendly colleagues and leadership. Open and honest discussion is welcome at every level, from applicants to the executive suite.
- The opportunity to spend 10% of your working hours as you see fit! Whether you're learning a new skill, testing new frameworks, or exploring other topics, on "flow-free Friday" your time belongs to you!
- Come as you are! We'll give you space to be yourself at work
- Free organic drinks, including soda, coffee, and smoothies. You're in good hands!
- Additional benefits, including personal training, sports groups, discounts at select retailers, and on-site massages.