As one of our scrum masters, you work with your colleagues to bring our development process to the next level. You combine your theoretical knowledge with a sensitivity for all individuals involved.
Scrum Master (all genders)
What you can expect
- As a scrum master, you supervise several of our seven cross-functional scrum teams in the development of our online marketplace for watches.
- You ensure that the scrum team works autonomously and organizes themselves, in line with agile principles.
- You make sure all members of the scrum team know their responsibilities and interactions between team members run smoothly.
- You explain our product development process to stakeholders and protect the development team from outside influences.
- Working with other scrum masters, you further develop company-wide processes with an open-minded approach.
- You're ready to move away from the textbook and adapt your methods to the specific needs of our company.
What sets you apart
- You have several years of experience as a scrum master in an agile environment.
- Communication and empathy are among your strengths.
- You don't just understand agile principles, you embody them.
- You have the ability to get others excited about your ideas.
- Ideally, you have experience with other agile development methods or scaling methods for scrum (Kanban, Extreme Programming, LeSS, Nexus, etc).
- You speak excellent German and English.
- Don't know much about luxury watches? Don't worry, we'll teach you everything you need to know.
What we offer
We’re wired a bit differently, not just in reference to our cutting-edge technology. At Chrono24, we pursue ambitious goals in an intriguing environment. We love a dynamic corporate culture with flat hierarchies. We offer a start-up atmosphere with excellent development opportunities. Are you enthusiastic about tackling new challenges that suit your personality and abilities? Perfect! Because as a Scrum Master in full-time, you’re able to actively shape our future success.