As a junior system administrator, you support our IT team in day-to-day business and user support. You are responsible for the installation and maintenance of workstations and make sure that our hardware, as the framework of our daily work, runs smoothly 24/7.
Junior System Administrator
What you can expect
- You support our IT team in day-to-day business and user support.
- You're responsible for workstations (Windows, macOS) and their connection to our server.
- Your duties include installation, maintenance, and support.
- You set up all of the important accounts for new employees (Active Directory, Confluence, JIRA, ownCloud, etc.).
- You ensure that our hardware, the framework of our daily work, runs smoothly 24/7.
- Together with your colleagues, you further develop our infrastructure.
What sets you apart
- You are a qualified IT specialist who completed training in systems integration or a comparable field.
- You have a sound knowledge of Windows administration and basic Linux knowledge.
- You are proficient in the use of common office suites.
- Ideally, you already have experience in client system administration.
- You always keep an eye on our hardware's security and maintainability.
- You work thoroughly and systematically and you manage your time effectively.
- You stand out thanks to your proactive approach, teamwork skills, and the ability to act on your own initiative.
What we offer
We’re wired a bit differently, not just in reference to our cutting-edge technology. At Chrono24, we pursue ambitious goals in an intriguing environment. We love a dynamic corporate culture with flat hierarchies. We offer a start-up atmosphere with excellent development opportunities. Are you enthusiastic about tackling new challenges that suit your personality and abilities? Perfect! Because as a Junior System Administrator in full time, you’re able to actively shape our future success.