Working at the intersection of design and development, you will transform prototypes and wireframes into modern front-end code. You’ll make sure that Chrono24 works flawlessly on different devices. Your deep understanding of technology and design will help you sustainably develop our front end.
Senior Frontend Developer (all genders)
What you can expect
- Develop our platform using Java 11, JSP, Vue.js, IntelliJ-based IDEs with Jenkins, and GIT.
- Utilize modern web technologies like Webpack and always write CSS with SCSS.
- Take time for refactoring to maintain a clean base code.
- Support our user interface designer in layout development.
- Play a direct role in the development of new concepts and coordinate independently with relevant parties.
- Participate in exciting, multifaceted projects.
What sets you apart
- You're highly skilled at taking screen designs and building a modular, scalable front end.
- You have a feel for design and can create pages in a modern way based on a style guide.
- You're passionate about improving usability and the overall user experience.
- You always pay attention to mobile devices, browser compatibility, performance, scalability, and the serviceability of your code.
- You speak fluent German and have a good knowledge of English.
- You stand out thanks to your proactive approach, ability to work in a team, and reliability.
- Don't know much about luxury watches? Don't worry, we'll teach you everything you need to know.
What we offer
- A modern and comfortable office space with a great work environment.
- Respectful, friendly colleagues and leadership. Open and honest discussion is welcome at every level, from applicants to the executive suite.
- The opportunity to spend 10% of your working hours as you see fit! Whether you're learning a new skill, testing new frameworks, or exploring other topics, on "flow-free Friday" your time belongs to you!
- Come as you are! We'll give you space to be yourself at work
- Free organic drinks, including soda, coffee, and smoothies. You're in good hands!
- Additional benefits, including personal training, sports groups, discounts at select retailers, and on-site massages.