As a Senior Marketing Manager in New York, you’ll be responsible for all marketing strategies targeted toward the American market. This includes taking on a wide range of tasks and projects and implementing our brand strategy in the United States.
Senior Marketing Manager for the USA (all genders)
What you can expect
- Develop ideas and strategies for the US market while implementing the company’s global marketing strategy.
- Identify potential for growth in the US market and generate strategic concepts and initiatives to achieve our goals.
- Work independently on managing marketing campaigns across various marketing channels, including SEM, email marketing, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Create relevant content and, when necessary, manage external agencies by serving as the relationship and project manager.
- Lead the implementation of our brand strategy in the US market.
- Serve as the main contact person for the press in the US, working closely with the PR manager at our German headquarters.
- Monitor and report on KPIs to measure the impact of your activities.
- Work at the intersection of our global marketing team and the customer relations team in the US.
What sets you apart
- You have 3-5 years of experience working in marketing & PR, and are familiar with a wide spectrum of marketing issues (online and offline).
- You have experience working for a fast-growing tech company and have built marketing strategies from the ground up in the US.
- Optional: You have a passion for luxury watches or have previously worked in the luxury watch industry (for brands, retailers, or other e-commerce sellers).
- You're an all-arounder who takes a hands-on approach and enjoys unpacking problems and making progress.
- You like to let your creativity run wild, but also know when it's time to get to work.
- You have a good feel for text and images and enjoy writing your own content.
- You have a degree in business administration, media studies, marketing, or a comparable field.
What we offer
We’re wired a bit differently at Chrono24, and that’s not just in reference to our cutting-edge technology. We pursue ambitious goals in an intriguing environment with a dynamic corporate culture and flat hierarchies. We offer a start-up atmosphere with excellent development opportunities, as well as unlimited coffee, snacks, “Bagel Fridays”, and summer outings. Are you enthusiastic about tackling new challenges? Perfect! As a full-time Senior Marketing Manager in our New York office, you will help actively shape our future.