As the Sales Development Representative, you will generate interest in Chrono24 and drive prospective watch dealers to our online sales platform as part of our growing international Customer Relations team. You will be responsible for creatively generating sales leads and qualifying new business opportunities for members of our Sales teams. As an energetic and motivated person, you will develop new strategies to advance our growing business.
Sales Development Representative (m/f)
What you can expect
- You prospect for new clients via both phone calls and emails.
- You analyze leads generated by marketing, including content and demo requests.
- You actively search for new potential customer accounts and make the first contact.
- Planning demos of the Chrono24 platform for qualified prospects is one of your tasks.
- Together with our Sales Managers, you work to ensure that qualified leads are converted into paid clients by getting them timely, conducive information about Chrono24’s platform.
- Working with our Account and Sales team, you will develop new strategies to build our sales pipeline and grow our business.
- You use Salesforce, Marketo and other prospecting tools to research accounts, identify key contacts and craft targeted messaging.
- You work to understand the goals and challenges of our customers in order to optimize our customer service.
- This is a non-commissioned based role.
What sets you apart
- You have an interest in kick-starting a career in sales.
- You already have experience in sales and enjoy its challenges.
- You are strong with your communication skills, both on the phone and via email.
- At best, you have experience in marketing - your knowledge of lead generation, multi-channel marketing, content marketing, digital and mobile marketing is a plus.
- You stand out thanks to your proactive approach, teamwork skills, and the ability to act on your own initiative.
- You have strong analytical skills and a creative approach to problem solving.
- You are proficient in using the standard Office programs and are quick to learn new systems.
- Don't know much about luxury watches? Don't worry, we'll teach you everything you need to know.
What we offer
We’re wired a bit differently, not just in reference to our cutting-edge technology. At Chrono24, we pursue ambitious goals in an intriguing environment. We love a dynamic corporate culture with flat hierarchies. We offer a start-up atmosphere with excellent development opportunities. We have a fun, dynamic environment with unlimited coffee, snacks, “Bagel Fridays”, and summer outings. Are you enthusiastic about tackling new challenges that suit your personality and abilities? Perfect! Because as a Sales Development Representative working full time in our New York office, you’re able to actively shape our future success.