At Chrono24 we provide a platform for watch dealers from over 100 countries to offer their luxury timepieces to 20M visitors every month from all around the world. We are seeking smart, passionate, ambitious and a hardworking team player. You will be responsible for helping manifest the future of Chrono24 NYC.
Talent Acquistion Manager (all genders)
What you can expect
- We are looking for a Recruiter based in NYC, to work full-time for the next 6-8 months to support our growing team at Chrono24 NYC.
- You will be working closely with the HR and Recruiting manager to align on candidate profiles and build a pipeline of talent for both open and future openings.
- You will manage full cycle recruiting efforts for our growing team in NYC including sourcing, screening, and engage and manage candidates through the interview process, creating a positive candidate experience.
What sets you apart
- You have 1+ years of recruiting experience, preferably within a start-up environment.
- You are a self starter who can quickly ramp up and build relationships with leadership and hiring managers.
- You are organized, detail-oriented, and focused on getting things done in a systematic, process driven manner.
- You have strong interpersonal skills.
- You are able to work independently, take direction, receive feedback and execute accordingly.
- You have a strong sense of urgency and demonstrated ability to "get it done".
What we offer
We’re wired a bit differently, not just in reference to our cutting-edge technology. We love a dynamic corporate culture with flat hierarchies. We offer a start-up atmosphere with excellent development opportunities. We have a fun, dynamic environment with unlimited coffee, snacks, catered lunch, “Bagel Fridays”, monthly Happy Hours, and full medical, dental and vision benefits. We are huge on company culture and have a very positive, energetic work environment with a great work-life balance.