At Chrono24 we provide a platform for watch dealers from over 120 countries to offer their luxury timepieces to 20M visitors every month from all around the world. As Mediation & Transaction Manager, you will mediate difficult situations between buyers and sellers and work to find a satisfying solution for both parties. As part of our international team, you’ll help guarantee smooth payment processing via our Trusted Checkout service. We value and welcome your ideas and suggestions that help us improve and optimize our internal processes.
Mediation Specialist (all genders)
- Help users from around the world as a member of our international Mediation & Transactions team.
- Keep a clear head and overview in challenging situations and find satisfactory, impartial solutions for our buyers and sellers.
- You will be in charge of handling incoming complaints via our ticketing system and on the phone.
- Support the product management team in adjusting our processes to meet users' needs.
- We strive to optimize our internal processes and rely on your input and ideas.
What sets you apart:
- You have worked in customer service, and are experienced in dealing professionally with customers' complaints and challenging situations.
- You have a strong command of English, both written and spoken. Further foreign language skills are a plus.
- Your communication skills reflect your strong service mentality. Contacting customers proactively, both on the phone and via email, is one of your strong suits.
- You have an eye for detail, enjoy challenging situations, and feel comfortable with a dynamic and growing workplace.
- You are able to work autonomously and effectively.
- You are proficient with the standard Office programs and are quick to learn new systems.
- You don't know much about luxury watches? Don't worry, we'll teach you everything you need to know.
What we offer:
We’re wired a bit differently, not just in reference to our cutting-edge technology. We love a dynamic corporate culture with flat hierarchies. We offer a start-up atmosphere with excellent development opportunities. We have a fun, dynamic environment with unlimited coffee, snacks, catered lunch, quarterly massage vouchers, “Bagel Fridays”, monthly Happy Hours, commuter benefits, and full medical, dental and vision benefits. We are huge on company culture and have a very positive, energetic work environment with a great work-life balance.