At Chrono24 we provide a platform for watch dealers from over 90 countries to offer their luxury timepieces to 15M visitors every month from all around the world. As part of our account management team you will be the day-to-day contact for our watch dealers and manage the entire lifecycle of these accounts from on-boarding, troubleshooting, to upselling. You will forge long lasting relationships with your accounts thanks to your friendly demeanor and expert knowledge of Chrono24’s products and services.
Junior Account Manager (all genders)
What you can expect
- You become an important part of our global account management team with a focus on providing support to watch dealers on our international watch marketplace.
- You serve as the main point of contact for our growing portfolio of watch dealer accounts and manage the entire lifecycle of accounts including on-boarding, training, troubleshooting, dealer support, and account analysis.
- You are an expert on Chrono24’s products, services, fee structures, and systems to effectively convey to dealers the value of Chrono24.
- You proactively communicate new services, information, or updates relevant to dealers via email correspondences, phone, and occasionally in person at trade events and watch markets.
- You have the ability to analyze metrics and KPIs in order to optimize processes and offer best-in-class support
- You collaborate with other departments to plan and execute new initiatives.
- You build long-term relationships with watch dealers, expand existing accounts, upsell premium products, and ensure client retention.
- You serve as the dealer advocate by collecting dealer feedback and sharing relevant product and service feedback to support, marketing, and product management teams.
- You perform additional ad hoc duties that comes with joining a small team responsible for the expansion of Chrono24 in the Americas.
What sets you apart
- You have 1-3 years of work experience, preferably with a focus on account management, business development, or customer service in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, including great listening skills and a strong phone presence.
- You have a friendly, upbeat personality, and the ability to handle difficult issues and challenging situations with confidence.
- You have a positive attitude and motivation to take action on your own initiative.
- You have the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- You have a keen eye for details, while keeping sight of larger initiatives and platform goals.
- You enjoy contributing to the development of a professional and collaborative team culture.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, you are interested in technology, and are able to learn new systems quickly.
What we offer
We’re wired a bit differently, not just in reference to our cutting-edge technology. We love a dynamic corporate culture with flat hierarchies. We offer a start-up atmosphere with excellent development opportunities. We have a fun, dynamic environment with unlimited coffee, snacks, catered lunch, quarterly massage vouchers,“Bagel Fridays”, monthly Happy Hours, commuter benefits, and full medical, dental and vision benefits. We are huge on company culture and have a very positive, energetic work environment with a great work-life balance.