At Chrono24 we provide a platform for watch dealers from over 90 countries to offer their luxury timepieces to 15M visitors every month from all around the world. As the Head of Customer Relations & Sales Americas, you will lead our Customer Relations & Sales team for North America from our New York office and oversee the office management and HR department. You will steer the day-to-day operations while liaising with the team in Germany for strategy alignments. We value and welcome your ideas and suggestions that help us improve and optimize our internal processes.
Head of Customer Relations & Sales Americas (all genders)
What you can expect
- Chrono24 has a proven business model that has shown double digit growth within the US for the past five years. We are planning to continue growing and do it fast.
- As Head of Customer Relations & Sales Americas, you are leading our Customer Relations team with currently more than 20 employees in New York City.
- Alongside your team leads, you will oversee the complete range of our customer service efforts in the US, spanning from account management, sales, and VIP services to customer support.
- At the same time, you are the main point of contact for our headquarters in Germany, making sure that all requirements are implemented in the US and feedback is given accordingly.
- Recruiting new team members is one of your main priorities, as we are looking to double the size of our team within the next two years.
- You ensure that day-to-day operations are running smoothly, consistently optimizing processes and finding new ways to improve.
- For tough or potentially costly cases, you are the final point of escalation for your colleagues.
- You also actively think about how we can progress our services to more effectively serve the needs of our US customers.
What sets you apart
- You should have 8 years of leadership experience in a growth-oriented business environment.
- You have previously managed teams of comparable sizes, ideally in customer service, account management, sales, or other customer-centered departments.
- Your structured approach helps you to continually optimize processes while at the same time having a an eye on the “next big thing” for Chrono24.
- You have strong leadership skills and lead by example. Motivating your employees and pushing them beyond their limits comes naturally to you.
- You are a real people person and are able to create a constructive and open working environment.
- Engaging directly with a great variety of people is something you enjoy and you possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You’re proficient in the use of common Office solutions and can quickly get the hang of new systems.
- And by the way: Having a thing for luxury watches is not a must, but definitely a plus.
What we offer
We’re wired a bit differently at Chrono24, and that’s not just in reference to our cutting-edge technology. We pursue ambitious goals in an intriguing environment with a dynamic corporate culture and flat hierarchies. We offer a start-up atmosphere with excellent development opportunities, as well as unlimited coffee, snacks, “Bagel Fridays”, and summer outings. Are you enthusiastic about tackling new challenges? Perfect! As the Head of Customer Relations & Sales Americas in our New York office, you will help actively shape our future.