At Chrono24 we provide a platform for watch dealers from over 90 countries to offer their luxury timepieces to 20M visitors every month from all around the world. As part of our Account Management team, you will be responsible for ensuring a smooth set-up process for our newly registered watch dealers as well as providing support throughout their time on the platform. You will forge long lasting relationships with your accounts thanks to your friendly demeanor and expert knowledge of Chrono24’s products and services.
Dealer Success Representative (all genders)
What you can expect
- You become an important part of our global Account Management team with a focus on providing smooth onboarding and support to watch dealers on our international watch marketplace.
- You serve as the main point of contact with our overseas team to ensure documents are handled properly and approved quickly.
- You are an expert on Chrono24’s products, services, fee structures, and systems to effectively convey to dealers the value of Chrono24.
- You proactively communicate new services, information, or updates relevant to dealers via email correspondences, phone, and occasionally in person at trade events and watch markets.
- You collaborate with your overseas colleagues on the Dealer Success team to ensure you are using the best practices and setting new dealers up for success.
- You build long-term relationships with watch dealers, expand existing accounts, and ensure client retention.
- You serve as the dealer advocate by collecting dealer feedback and sharing relevant product and service feedback to support, marketing, and product management teams.
- You perform additional ad hoc duties that comes with joining a small team responsible for the expansion of Chrono24 in the Americas.
What sets you apart
- You have 1-2 years of work experience, preferably with a focus on account management, customer success, business development, or customer service in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, including great listening skills and a strong phone presence.
- You have a friendly, upbeat personality, and the ability to handle difficult issues and challenging situations with confidence.
- You have a positive attitude and motivation to take action on your own initiative.
- You have the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- You have a keen eye for details, while keeping sight of larger initiatives and platform goals.
- You enjoy contributing to the development of a professional and collaborative team culture.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, you are interested in technology, and are able to learn new systems quickly.
What we offer
- A wide variety of complimentary snacks and refreshments, including tea, coffee, soda, chips, and cookies!
- Your health is our top priority, which is why we offer comprehensive health benefits, including medical, vision, and dental insurance.
- We care about your financial future: Benefit from a 401(k) and a personal life insurance policy.
- Feeling tense? Treat yourself to a massage using one of our exclusive vouchers!
- Generous paid vacation and parental leave.
- Commuter benefits – spend less money getting to and from work.
- From team activities to our legendary parties, there are plenty of opportunities to let your hair down and get to know your colleagues outside of work.