At Chrono24 we provide a platform for watch dealers from over 120 countries to offer their luxury timepieces to 20M visitors every month from all around the world. As part of our account management team you will be the day-to-day contact for our watch dealers and manage the entire lifecycle of these accounts from on-boarding, troubleshooting, to upselling. You will forge long lasting relationships with your accounts thanks to your friendly demeanor and expert knowledge of Chrono24’s products and services.
Account Manager (all genders)
What you can expect
- You will become an important part of our global account management team with a focus on providing support to watch dealers on our international watch marketplace and guiding the strategic direction of the US account management team.
- You will serve as the main point of contact for our growing portfolio of watch dealer accounts by troubleshooting, providing dealer support, and providing account analysis to minimize churn and increase revenue.
- You will become an expert on Chrono24’s products, services, fee structures, and systems to effectively convey to dealers the value of Chrono24.
- You will build long-term relationships with watch dealers, expand existing accounts, identify growth opportunities, and ensure client retention.
- You will proactively communicate new services, information, or updates relevant to dealers via email correspondences, phone, and occasionally in person at trade events and watch markets.
- You will analyze and report on metrics and KPIs for the account management team in order to optimize performance and ensure the team is on track to achieve targets.
- You will assist in mentoring new team members.
What sets you apart
- You have 2-3 years of relevant work experience in account management, partnerships, or customer success at a technology company.
- You are a strategic and results-driven person with a track record as a trusted advisor to clients and a demonstrable history or meeting or exceeding goals.
- You have a friendly, positive attitude, and the ability to handle difficult issues and challenging situations with confidence.
- You have a keen eye for details, while keeping sight of larger initiatives and company goals.
- You are able to communicate and present findings, recommendations, and proposals effectively at all levels of the organization, including the executive management team.
- You are proactive, have solid judgment, and the ability to act with a strong sense of urgency.
- You enjoy contributing to the development of a professional and collaborative team culture.
What we offer
We’re wired a bit differently, not just in reference to our cutting-edge technology. We love a dynamic corporate culture with flat hierarchies. We offer a start-up atmosphere with excellent development opportunities. We have a fun, dynamic environment with unlimited coffee, snacks, catered lunch, quarterly massage vouchers,“Bagel Fridays”, monthly Happy Hours, commuter benefits, and full medical, dental and vision benefits. We are huge on company culture and have a very positive, energetic work environment with a great work-life balance.