Chrono24 is the leading online marketplace for luxury watches. Every day, we connect more than 450,000 watch enthusiasts from around the world – across borders and language barriers. A new dimension for watch buyers has begun, and we’re not just following the crowd, but leading at the forefront. More than 2,500 dealers and countless watch collectors use our platform to offer around 450,000 timepieces to customers from all over the globe. We’re growing fast and enjoy pushing ourselves beyond our limits. We’re collaboratively shaping our future with our own hands. With our global approach originating from Karlsruhe, Germany to Hong Kong and New York as our branch offices, we are always on the lookout for creative characters to help us further develop these branch offices. Are you the one we are looking for?
Sales Operations Manager (all genders)
What you can expect
- Be responsible for working with the APAC leadership team to drive the forecasting cadence and effective operating process.
- A primary function of the role is to ensure the sales organization is running optimally with the CRM and ensure a healthy funnel management to achieve the sales goals for the vertical.
- Play an important role in analyzing, planning and executing funnel development initiatives working with our Marketing team with the goal of acquiring leads for the Chrono24 dealer program.
- Use KPIs and reports to measure the impact of your sales initiatives.
- Identify pain points and bottle-necks in the sales process and proactively work on implementing solutions.
- Perform any additional ad hoc duties.
What sets you apart
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience in marketing or sales management, ideally in a B2B environment.
- Good communication skills with an approachable personality. Willing to take on responsibilities and able to multi-task.
- Experience in working with sales leaders to enable strategy, and execution through collaboration on needs and coordinating delivery for impact on revenue generation.
- Ability to operate and succeed in cross functional team environment and successfully delivery systems and processes within an agile environment.
- Strong command on written and spoken English. Proficient in Chinese or Japanese is an advantage.
- Proficient in MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook and Teams etc.).
- Passion for relationship building, with the desire to build strong collaborative relationships with partners, specifically across Sales, Marketing and Account Management, taking the time to understand the needs and opportunities.
- Strong analytical skills and familiarity with databases and sales software.
What we offer
- 5 days work
- 14 days annual leave
- Medical and dental insurance upon completion of probation
- Work-life balance
- Flat hierarchy; fun and energetic working environment
- Ideal workplace for personal growth
- Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate
We’re wired a bit differently, not just in reference to our cutting-edge technology. At Chrono24, we pursue ambitious goals in an intriguing environment. We love a dynamic corporate culture with flat hierarchies. We offer a start-up atmosphere with excellent development opportunities. Are you enthusiastic about tackling new challenges that suit your personality and abilities? Perfect! Because as Sales Operations Manager working full time in our office in Hong Kong, you’re able to actively shape our future success.