Chrono24 is the leading online marketplace for luxury watches. Every day, we connect more than 450,000 watch enthusiasts from around the world – across borders and language barriers. A new dimension for watch buyers has begun, and we’re not just following the crowd, but leading at the forefront. More than 2,500 dealers and countless watch collectors use our platform to offer around 450,000 timepieces to customers from all over the globe. We’re growing fast and enjoy pushing ourselves beyond our limits. We’re collaboratively shaping our future with our own hands. With our global approach originating from Karlsruhe, Germany to Hong Kong and New York as our branch offices, we are always on the lookout for creative characters to help us further develop these branch offices. Are you the one we are looking for?
Sales Operation Executive (all genders)
What you can expect
- You are part of our sales team and accelerate the impact of the team by delivering on all aspects of sales pipeline management and new dealer engagement initiatives in addition to improving sales processes for APAC markets.
- You contribute your own ideas and suggestions in order to further optimize our sales processes.
- You play an important role in planning and executing dealer engagement initiatives with the goal of acquiring leads for the Chrono24 dealer program.
- You use KPIs and reports to measure the impact of your initiatives.
- You identify pain points and bottle necks in the sales process and proactively work on implementing solutions.
- You perform any additional ad hoc duties.
What sets you apart
- You have minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience in marketing and sales management, ideally in a B2B environment.
- You have a logical mindset and good at measure outcome based on KPI.
- You have good communication skills with an approachable personality. Willing to take on responsibilities and able to multi-task.
- You are a good team player and self-motivated.
- You are self-motivated person to take actions on your own initiative under minimized supervision.
- You have strong command on written and spoken English and Chinese. Proficient in Japanese is an advantage.
- You are proficient in MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook and Teams etc.).
- You are having passion, creativity and curiosity to learn.
- You have working experiences in sales and/or e-commerce is highly preferable.
- You don't know much about luxury watches? Don't worry, we'll teach you everything you need to know.
What we offer
- 5 days work
- 12 days annual leave
- Medical and dental insurance upon completion of probation
- Work-life balance
- Flat hierarchy; fun and energetic working environment
- Ideal workplace for personal growth
- Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate
- We’re wired a bit differently, not just in reference to our cutting-edge technology. At Chrono24, we pursue ambitious goals in an intriguing environment. We love a dynamic corporate culture with flat hierarchies. We offer a start-up atmosphere with excellent development opportunities. Are you enthusiastic about tackling new challenges that suit your personality and abilities? Perfect! Because as Business Development Executive working full time in our office in Hong Kong, you’re able to actively shape our future success.