Chrono24 is the leading online marketplace for luxury watches. Every day, we connect more than 450,000 watch enthusiasts from around the world – across borders and language barriers. A new dimension for watch buyers has begun, and we’re not just following the crowd, but leading at the forefront. More than 2,500 dealers and countless watch collectors use our platform to offer around 450,000 timepieces to customers from all over the globe. We’re growing fast and enjoy pushing ourselves beyond our limits. We’re collaboratively shaping our future with our own hands. With our global approach originating from Karlsruhe, Germany to Hong Kong and New York as our branch offices, we are always on the lookout for creative characters to help us further develop these branch offices. Are you the one we are looking for?
Office Admin Executive (all genders)
What you can expect
- Be part of our HR & Admin team and provide excellent admin support and create a desirable working environment to the team.
- Play an important role in office space management and arrangement i.e. renovation, relocation, expansion and maintenance.
- Manage the office supplies inventory including cleaning product, stationary, staff’s drinks and snacks.
- Responsible for expense claim and monthly office expense report to accounting team.
- Act as the main contact point for IT service for local team and manage the IT assets.
- Arrange business trips i.e. flight and accommodation booking.
- Deal with external parties for admin services e.g. courier, property management company.
- Pick up in bounce call and welcome incoming guests when necessary.
- Contribute your own ideas and suggestions to improve the environment of our office.
- Organize team building activities together with HR.
- Perform any additional ad hoc duties.
What sets you apart
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience in admin and office management, ideally in an MNC/ start-up environment.
- Good communication skills with a friendly and energetic personality. Willing to take on responsibilities and able to multi-task.
- Passion in lifestyle, food and gathering planning.
- Enjoy receiving feedbacks from others and a strive for excellence.
- Good team player and self-motivated.
- Self-motivated person to take actions on your own initiative under minimized supervision.
- Strong command on written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Proficient in MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook and Teams etc.).
What we offer
- 5 days work
- 12 days annual leave
- Medical and dental insurance upon completion of probation
- Work-life balance
- Flat hierarchy; fun and energetic working environment
- Ideal workplace for personal growth
- Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate