Chrono24 is the leading online marketplace for luxury watches. Every day, we connect more than 450,000 watch enthusiasts from around the world – across borders and language barriers. A new dimension for watch buyers has begun, and we’re not just following the crowd, but leading at the forefront. More than 2,500 dealers and countless watch collectors use our platform to offer around 450,000 timepieces to customers from all over the globe. We’re growing fast and enjoy pushing ourselves beyond our limits. We’re collaboratively shaping our future with our own hands. With our global approach originating from Karlsruhe, Germany to Hong Kong and New York as our branch offices, we are always on the lookout for creative characters to help us further develop these branch offices. Are you the one we are looking for?
Korean-Speaking Mediation & Transactions Executive (all genders)
What you can expect
- Help users from around the world as a member of our international Mediation & Transactions team.
- Guide transactions through the Chrono24 Trusted Checkout process, a payment method offered on our platform, and help guarantee smooth transactions.
- Maintain a clear overview in challenging situations from shipping issues to customer’s complaints and find satisfactory, impartial solutions for our buyers and sellers.
- Answer incoming inquiries using a ticketing system by email, on the phone and via live chat.
- Center your work for the whole customer experience journey to strive for continuous improvement.
- Bring Constructive ideas and suggestions to support the product management team in adjusting and optimizing our processes for features enhancement purpose to meet users' needs.
What sets you apart
- 2 to 5 years' experience in customer service, ideally with customer complaints, and enjoy its challenges.
- Strong command of both Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) and English, both written and spoken. Korean language skill is an absolute advantage.
- Relevant work experience in hospitality or logistics industry is preferred.
- Enjoy contributing to the professional and collaborative development to the team with your talents, your passion and creativity.
- Able win customers over with your communication skills, both on the phone and via email.
- Have an eye for detail, enjoy challenging situations, and welcome the constant changes experienced at a dynamic and growing company.
What we offer
- 5 days work
- 14 days annual leave
- Medical and dental insurance upon completion of probation
- Work-life balance
- Flat hierarchy; fun and energetic working environment
- Ideal workplace for personal growth
- Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate
We’re wired a bit differently, not just in reference to our cutting-edge technology. At Chrono24, we pursue ambitious goals in an intriguing environment. We love a dynamic corporate culture with flat hierarchies. We offer a start-up atmosphere with excellent development opportunities. Are you enthusiastic about tackling new challenges that suit your personality and abilities? Perfect! Because as a Mediation & Transaction Executive in full-time, you’re able to actively shape our future success.