Chrono24 is the leading online marketplace for luxury watches. Every day, we connect more than 450,000 watch enthusiasts from around the world – across borders and language barriers. A new dimension for watch buyers has begun, and we’re not just following the crowd, but leading at the forefront. More than 2,500 dealers and countless watch collectors use our platform to offer around 450,000 timepieces to customers from all over the globe. We’re growing fast and enjoy pushing ourselves beyond our limits. We’re collaboratively shaping our future with our own hands. With our global approach originating from Karlsruhe, Germany to Hong Kong and New York as our branch offices, we are always on the lookout for creative characters to help us further develop these branch offices. Are you the one we are looking for?
Customer Support Executive (all genders)
What you can expect
- Play an important part of our global customer relations team, based in Hong Kong.
- Provide first-level support for our users and dealers throughout the world.
- Establish a sustainable relationship with our customers with your personal style.
- Respond to incoming requests via a ticket system and on the phone.
- Support our users in transacting purchases via the Chrono24 Trusted Checkout Service, which we offer as an attractive payment option on our platform.
- Strive to assure the smooth operation of the processes continually.
- Always thinking about how we can continue to improve Chrono24 and our customer service.
- Perform any additional ad hoc duties.
What sets you apart
- Minimum 1 year working experience in customer service or call centre.
- Enjoy working with challenging customer situations.
- Through your communication skills on the phone and by e-mail, you are able to win customers over.
- As an intermediary between potentially conflicting parties, you are professional and impartial.
- Enjoy contributing to the professional and collaborative development of a team with your talents.
- Strong command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin). Having another native language is an advantage.
- A proactive approach, the ability to work in a team, and a motivation to take action on your own initiative make you stand out.
- Proficient in the use of common Office solutions and are able to learn new systems quickly.
- Don't know much about luxury watches? Don't worry, we'll teach you everything you need to know.
What we offer
- 5 days work
- 14 days annual leave
- Medical and dental insurance upon completion of probation
- Work-life balance
- Flat hierarchy; fun and energetic working environment
- Ideal workplace for personal growth
- Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate
We’re wired a bit differently, not just in reference to our cutting-edge technology. At Chrono24, we pursue ambitious goals in an intriguing environment. We love a dynamic corporate culture with flat hierarchies. We offer a start-up atmosphere with excellent development opportunities. Are you enthusiastic about tackling new challenges that suit your personality and abilities? Perfect! Because as Customer Support Executive for first level working full time in our office in Hong Kong, you’re able to actively shape our future success.