As a web analyst, you’ll collect, process, and analyze data about the behavior of our users and make it available for the team. You ensure clarity with your systematic approach so we can better adjust our products to the needs of our users.
Web Analyst (m/f)
What you can expect
- Design, implement, and optimize our tracking techniques and put them into practice with developers and product managers.
- Keep a constant eye on important KPIs and funnels and make them available to others.
- Base your navigation and planning recommendations on cohort and correlation analyses, as well as customer journey mapping.
- Support our project managers in creating and analyzing reports and share your knowledge with them.
- Use Google Tag Manager and independently adapt tracking to new environments.
- Supply our technology team with complex, demanding tasks.
What sets you apart
- You have a degree in economics, media & IT, or information management, or have completed a comparable training course.
- You have experience with Google Analytics or comparable web analytics products.
- You are able to define and evaluate relevant KPIs.
- Thanks to your excellent analytical reasoning skills, you are able to interpret quantitative data about user behavior.
- Ideally, you have experience with data banks and SQL.
- You are creative, independently motivated, and think outside the box.
- You have strong conceptual capabilities and can write complex summaries clearly and quickly.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Excel.
What we offer
We’re wired a bit differently, not just in reference to our cutting-edge technology. At Chrono24, we pursue ambitious goals in an intriguing environment. We love a dynamic corporate culture with flat hierarchies. We offer a start-up atmosphere with excellent development opportunities. Are you enthusiastic about tackling new challenges that suit your personality and abilities? Perfect! Because as a After Sales Manager in full-time, you’re able to actively shape our future success.