As the Customer Relationship & Mediation Manager, you will work with your multicultural team to address customer concerns from around the world. You’ll guide our users through transactions using the Chrono24 Trusted Checkout process in a service-oriented manner, quickly finding appropriate solutions in challenging situations. You can help us further improve Chrono24 by bringing in new ideas.
Customer Relationship & Mediation Manager (m/f)
What you can expect
- You are a member of the Customer Relations team and help our users from around the world.
- As the customer relationship and mediation manager, you autonomously guide transactions through the Chrono24 Trusted Checkout process, which offers users an attractive payment method on our platform.
- You quickly find appropriate solutions for all parties in challenging situations by acting as a mediator.
- You constantly take customer experience into account in your work.
- You answer incoming inquiries using a ticket system and on the phone.
- You support the product management team in adjusting our processes to meet users' needs.
- You bring constructive ideas and suggestions to the table about how we can continue to improve Chrono24.
What sets you apart
- You already have experience in customer service and enjoy its challenges.
- You can win customers over with your communication skills, both on the phone and via email.
- You ensure our users are well tended to and feel properly advised.
- You have a strong command of German and English, both written and spoken. Further foreign language skills are a plus.
- You are professional and unbiased in mediation situations.
- You stand out thanks to your proactive approach, teamwork skills, and the ability to act on your own initiative.
- You are proficient in using the standard Office programs and are quick to learn new systems.
- Don't know much about luxury watches? Don't worry, we'll teach you everything you need to know.
What we offer
We’re wired a bit differently, not just in reference to our cutting-edge technology. At Chrono24, we pursue ambitious goals in an intriguing environment. We love a dynamic corporate culture with flat hierarchies. We offer a start-up atmosphere with excellent development opportunities. Are you enthusiastic about tackling new challenges that suit your personality and abilities? Perfect! Because as a Customer Relationship & Mediation Manager in full time, you’re able to actively shape our future success. And it's important to know: We hire for attitude and train for skills!