As the Mediation & Transaction Manager Italian, you will mediate difficult situations between buyers and sellers and work to find a satisfying solution for both parties. As part of our international team, you’ll help guarantee smooth payment processing via our Trusted Checkout service. Your ideas will also contribute to the ongoing improvement of Chrono24.
Mediation & Transaction Manager Italian (m/f)
What you can expect
- Help users from around the world as a member of our international mediation & transactions team.
- Maintain a clear overview in challenging situations and find satisfactory, impartial solutions for our buyers and sellers.
- Guide transactions through the Chrono24 Trusted Checkout process, a payment method offered on our platform, and help guarantee smooth transactions.
- Answer incoming inquiries using a ticketing system and on the phone.
- Center your work around the customer experience.
- Support the product management team in adjusting our processes to meet users' needs.
- Bring constructive ideas and suggestions to the table about how we can optimize our internal processes.
What sets you apart
- You already have experience in customer service, ideally with customer complaints, and enjoy its challenges.
- You have a strong command of Italian, German, and English, both written and spoken. Further foreign language skills are a plus.
- You can win customers over with your communication skills, both on the phone and via email.
- You have an eye for detail, enjoy challenging situations, and welcome the constant changes experienced at a dynamic and growing company.
- You are able to work autonomously and effectively.
- You are proficient with the standard Office programs and are quick to learn new systems.
- Don't know much about luxury watches? Don't worry, we'll teach you everything you need to know.
What we offer
We’re wired a bit differently, not just in reference to our cutting-edge technology. At Chrono24, we pursue ambitious goals in an intriguing environment. We love a dynamic corporate culture with flat hierarchies. We offer a start-up atmosphere with excellent development opportunities. Are you enthusiastic about tackling new challenges that suit your personality and abilities? Perfect! Because as a Mediation & Transaction Manager Italian in full-time, you’re able to actively shape our future success.