As part of our new Sales Team, you recruit new dealer customers . Whether on the phone, at trade fairs, or on business trips, you stand out due to your communication and sales skills. As a result, you are able to establish lasting relationships to watch dealers.
Inside Sales Manager English (m/f)
What you can expect
- You are part of our international sales team and acquire new dealers for our marketplace.
- You use your sales skills mainly on the phone.
- Also through personal conversations at watch markets and trade fairs, you win over potential customers.
- Together with your colleagues, you generate new leads and look for new marketing opportunities.
- Your systematic approach helps you establish sustainable business relations with international watch dealers.
- You contribute your own ideas and suggestions in order to further optimize our sales processes.
What sets you apart
- You have strong communication skills and are an enthusiastic and persuasive salesperson.
- Both in person and on the phone, you can establish a good relationship with your customers.
- You enjoy getting to know new places and people on business trips.
- You ideally have some experience working in an IT or online environment.
- Through your friendly manner as well as your communication and negotiation skills, you are able to convince potential customers.
- A proactive approach, the ability to work in a team, and a motivation to take action on your own initiative make you stand out.
- You have a strong command of written and spoken English. Knowledge of another foreign language is advantageous.
What we offer
We’re wired a bit differently, not just in reference to our cutting-edge technology. At Chrono24, we pursue ambitious goals in an intriguing environment. We love a dynamic corporate culture with flat hierarchies. We offer a start-up atmosphere with excellent development opportunities. Are you enthusiastic about tackling new challenges that suit your personality and abilities? Perfect! Because as Sales Manager in full time, you’re able to actively shape our future success. And it's important to know: We hire for attitude and train for skills!