At Chrono24, we provide customer service to watch enthusiasts from over 80 countries. Our goal is to offer each and every one of them the best buying experience possible. As a full or part-time Customer Service Employee French, you respond to customer inquiries about our luxury watch marketplace. You’re adept at handling sticky situations and are able to find satisfactory solutions for all parties.
Customer Service Employee French (m/f)
What you can expect
- You are an important part of our young customer relations team, which comprises open-minded employees from more than 8 countries.
- You support primarily our users from France when they have questions about buying or selling watches on Chrono24.
- You bring your own style to the role and establish long-lasting business relationships with your customers.
- You answer incoming inquiries using a ticket system and on the phone.
- You guide our users through the purchasing procedure of our Trusted Checkout service, which we offer as an attractive payment option.
- You're always thinking about how we can further improve Chrono24 and our customer service.
What sets you apart
- You can win customers over with your communication skills, both on the phone and via e-mail.
- You have a strong command of German, French and English, both written and spoken.
- You stand out thanks to your proactive approach, teamwork skills, and ability to act on your own initiative.
- Ideally you already have customer service experience.
- Don't know much about luxury watches? Don't worry, we'll teach you everything you need to know.
What we offer
- A modern and comfortable office space with a great work environment.
- Respectful, friendly colleagues and leadership. Open and honest discussion is welcome at every level, from applicants to the executive suite.
- Come as you are! We'll give you space to be yourself at work
- Free organic drinks, including soda, coffee, and smoothies. You're in good hands!
- Additional benefits, including personal training, sports groups, discounts at select retailers, and on-site massages.