Art der Stelle: Vollzeit
Eintrittsdatum: ab sofort
We are looking to hire an enthusiastic Customer Acquisition Manager to help promote our organization’s products and services. As a successful candidate, you will be involved in increasing brand awareness and sales by promoting our products through various channels. The customer acquisition manager will constantly identify opportunities to grow the customer base and build positive relationships with new clients. You will work closely with our internal teams to achieve goals and objectives, such as communicating the value of our products to customers, tracking customer feedback, onboarding new customers and representing the brand at launches and events.
To excel in this role, you will have excellent communication and networking skills, and be willing to have a strong presence on social media, at trade shows and events. Previous experience as a sales representative, brand manager or similar role is strongly desired, as well as knowledge of the luxury watch and marketplace sales and marketing principles.
What you can expect
- Close and grow sales through professional communication, knowledge of the business and marketplace with potential dealers
- Travel to and represent the company at industry conventions, professional gatherings and other trade show events for promotional purposes
- Expand market awareness of our marketplace and our industry experience by communicating features and benefits of our products and services effectively
- Visit dealer locations to inform, influence and understand key needs with and address them while providing knowledge about platform.
- Maintain the core values of the organization including using quality assurance and survey data to determine customer satisfaction and use the findings to improve the onboarding process- ultimately, an outstanding customer acquisition manager will work closely with sales and accounts managers to ensure that all staff preserves relationships with clients
What sets you apart
- Establish relationships with prospective customers and identify profitable relationships with them.
- Know your competitors and monitor market conditions in relation to them to address questions and concerns from the customer.
- Track customer preferences, metrics, and successful sales campaigns.
- Brainstorm ideas and participate in training and workshops.
- Maintaining a positive image of the brand at all times.
- Support dealers with completing new account paperwork.
- Make outbound calls to sell company products
- Identify opportunities to improve sales performance
- Recommend improvements to boost performance to the sales team
- Deal with various technology and equipment to fulfill the job requirements
Diversity at Chrono24: We believe there's strength in diversity.
Diversity is at the core of our business culture. We firmly believe that diversity leads to a culture of tolerance and understanding. Each individual's unique experiences enrich our team and contribute to our success, which is why we never ask you to be anything but yourself.
You are YOU, and that's how it should be.
Your application will be handled by
+49 721 96693-798
Hast Du Fragen? Dann ruf uns gerne an.