Art der Stelle: Vollzeit
Eintrittsdatum: ab sofort
As a dealer performance manager at the world's leading marketplace for luxury watches, you are responsible for providing fundamental support to our dealers. Whether they are just entering the world of Chrono24 sales or have questions about their account, you are a trustworthy contact point for our dealers and answer questions over the phone or via a ticketing system. You are able to quickly establish close, successful, and lasting business relationships thanks to your positive approach. You ensure dealers are aware of the platform's dos and don'ts from the start, understand Chrono24's functionality and are prepared to support your customers' sales activities on the platform. Your primary focus is assessing dealer potential, implementing customer loyalty incentives, and developing successful strategies to enhance long-standing existing customer relationships and build new ones.
What you can expect
- You manage your own existing customer portfolio and continue to expand it.
- You help dealers achieve success with tailored advice.
- You work to optimize the current onboarding process for new customers to boost our tester-to-member conversion rate.
- You recognize dealer potential, actively participate in implementing customer loyalty incentives and develop new successful strategies for maintaining and building relationships.
- You know all the relevant KPIs for your customer base and derive recommendations based on their performance.
- You are in constant communication and exchange with our international customer success team.
- You support the product management team in adjusting our processes to meet users' needs.
What sets you apart
- You have a positive outlook, are quick to grasp new ideas, and keep a cool head when confronted with problems.
- You stand out thanks to your proactive approach, teamwork skills, and ability to act on your own initiative.
- You are a skilled communicator, both on the phone and via email, even in the midst of challenging discussions. You have a strong command of English, both written and spoken. Additional foreign language skills are a plus.
- You are able to quickly and effectively establish sustainable customer relationships.
- You enjoy interacting with customers and have the ability to form trustworthy and convincing arguments with facts and figures. You are service-oriented and understand the importance of customer satisfaction.
- Your analytical skills enable you to identify action areas and work toward solutions in a focused manner without losing sight of the bigger picture.
- You are well-versed in using digital tools and are quick to learn new programs.
- Don't know much about luxury watches? Don't worry, we'll teach you everything you need to know.
Diversity at Chrono24: We believe there's strength in diversity.
Diversity is at the core of our business culture. We firmly believe that diversity leads to a culture of tolerance and understanding. Each individual's unique experiences enrich our team and contribute to our success, which is why we never ask you to be anything but yourself.
You are YOU, and that's how it should be.
Your application will be handled by
Hast Du Fragen? Dann ruf uns gerne an: +49 721 96693-240