Art der Stelle: Vollzeit
Eintrittsdatum: ab sofort
As a part of our customer relations team, you will ensure that fraudulent activities and listings are detected early. You will combine your watch expertise with our security mechanisms and create with us excellent quality on our platform.
You will uncover every fraudulent attempt and analyze the patterns and methods of fraudsters. In addition, you will ensure that Chrono24 remains a secure online marketplace for high-quality watches.
What you can expect
- You will be an important part of our customer relations team as we expand our presence in the U.S. and work closely on a daily basis with the Fraud Prevention Team located in Germany.
- You will be responsible for inspecting new listings in order to ensure the authenticity of the watches and the trustworthiness of the sellers.
- You will monitor security processes that detect and preemptively prevent fraudulent activity and you are able to see the "big picture".
- You will communicate with our international clients, primarily via phone or email.
- You will use your wealth of experience and knowledge to help design new mechanisms and processes to keep Chrono24 safe and secure.
What sets you apart
- Watches are your passion. You have a in depth knowledge of watches that you are keen to expand upon and share with others.
- You have a basic technical understanding of security processes used by online marketplaces.
- You are used to taking on responsibilities and making decisions.
- You enjoy facing and then resolving new challenges in an investigative and solution-oriented manner.
- You have a strong command of English, written and spoken. Additional foreign language skills are a plus.
- You stand out thanks to your proactive approach, teamwork skills, and the ability to act on your own initiative.
- You are proficient with standard Office programs and are quick to learn new systems.
Diversity at Chrono24: We believe there's strength in diversity.
Diversity is at the core of our business culture. We firmly believe that diversity leads to a culture of tolerance and understanding. Each individual's unique experiences enrich our team and contribute to our success, which is why we never ask you to be anything but yourself.
You are YOU, and that's how it should be.
Your application will be handled by
Hast Du Fragen? Dann ruf uns gerne an: +49 721 96693-240