Ort: Hong Kong, Tokyo
Art der Stelle: Vollzeit
Eintrittsdatum: ab sofort
Chrono24 is the leading online marketplace for luxury watches. We provide a platform for watch dealers from over 120 countries to offer their luxury timepieces to 20 million watch enthusiasts every month. The goal of our global Customer Relations team is to offer each and every user the best buying experience possible.
What you can expect
- Ensure sellers active on our platform are complying with our guidelines and meeting our standards.
- Review messages and complaints from users and take appropriate actions based on feedback from the account managers and other colleagues.
- Investigate the violations of guidelines by dealers and take appropriate actions and measures.
- Ensure that Chrono24 remains a trustworthy marketplace for high-quality watches where buyers can have a positive shopping experience.
- Work closely with Dealer Quality Team in our Headquarter- Germany on a daily basis. Review procedure from headquarter and make appropriate changes which adapt to APAC market’s situation.
- Bring constructive ideas and recommendations to the table that are relevant in the APAC markets and help improve Chrono24.
What sets you apart
- Experiences in the quality assurance of customer service experience and luxury watch industry is highly preferred.
- Experiences in regional project coordination and policy localization in APAC market is a plus.
- Strong command of Chinese and English, both written and spoken. Fluent in Japanese is a must if you are applying for Tokyo.
- Enjoy brainstorming with other team members and can navigate delicate situations.
- Enjoy investigating problems with a focus on finding a solution that is both appropriate and forward-thinking.
- Diligence and enjoy new challenges.
- Proficient in computer and a quick-learner on new system.
- Having a thing for watches is not a must but definitely a plus.
Diversity at Chrono24: We believe there's strength in diversity.
Diversity is at the core of our business culture. We firmly believe that diversity leads to a culture of tolerance and understanding. Each individual's unique experiences enrich our team and contribute to our success, which is why we never ask you to be anything but yourself.
You are YOU, and that's how it should be.
Your application will be handled by
Hast Du Fragen? Dann ruf uns gerne an: +49 721 96693-240