As a customer experience researcher, you’ll work to increase customer satisfaction at every step of the user journey, from their first encounter with Chrono24 to the purchase of a luxury watch. You’ll represent our customers within the company and promote their needs as a central component of the design, development, and management of projects across departments. You’ll create a positive experience for our customers and focus on their desires.
Customer Experience Researcher (all genders)
What you can expect
- Identify areas of action based on analyses of the customer journey, competitive benchmarking, customer feedback, survey results, and other data.
- Use your knowledge to help different departments create the best optimization measures.
- Develop strategies, concepts, and road maps to perfect the customer dialogue.
- Serve as the contact person for product owners and stakeholders and work diligently to inspect and improve our processes and features from the customer's perspective.
- Take the lead on existing plans and keep an eye on the KPIs relevant to your initiatives.
- Support the customer relations team in evaluating customer feedback and implementing initiatives in different target markets.
What sets you apart
- You've already worked as a customer experience researcher or in the field of customer journey design.
- You're a creative thinker and problem solver with fantastic organizational skills and a hands-on approach.
- You have a talent for data analysis and are comfortable evaluating customer data.
- You have strong communication and public speaking skills.
- You're able to take input from various stakeholders and develop comprehensive solutions.
- You enjoy working independently and are proactive about your tasks.
- You're able to discern what's important in complex situations and set the correct priorities.
- You have an excellent feel for technical relationships.
- You have very good German and English skills.
- Don't know much about luxury watches? Don't worry, we'll teach you everything you need to know.
What we offer
We’re wired a bit differently, not just in reference to our cutting-edge technology. At Chrono24, we pursue ambitious goals in an intriguing environment. We love a dynamic corporate culture with flat hierarchies. We offer a start-up atmosphere with excellent development opportunities. Are you enthusiastic about tackling new challenges that suit your personality and abilities? Perfect! Because as a Customer Experience Manager in full-time, you’re able to actively shape our future success.