As a part of our mobile team, you develop and refine our apps in close collaboration with our project management team. You ensure the optimal coordination of concept, design, and technology with your creativity and experience.
Senior App Developer iOS (all genders)
What you can expect
- With over 1 million downloads, our iPhone and iPad apps are an important cornerstone to our success.
- As a part of our mobile team, you develop and refine our apps in close collaboration with our project management team.
- Together with your colleagues in Java development, you make sure that our apps are seamlessly incorporated into our infrastructure.
- With your creativity and experience you help ensure the optimal coordination of concept, design, and technology.
What sets you apart
- You already have extensive experience implementing iOS apps with client-server communication.
- You already have detailed experience with Objective-C and Swift.
- Aside from Xcode, you're familiar with Git, Cocoapods, and Fastlane.
- You bring thorough knowledge about standard iOS frameworks, APIs, and common design patterns to the table.
- You have a strong command of German and English, both written and spoken.
- You stand out thanks to your proactive approach, teamwork skills, and the ability to act on your own initiative.
- You have a degree in computer science, media informatics, or in a comparable field of study.
- Don't know much about luxury watches? Don't worry, we'll teach you everything you need to know.
What we offer
- A modern and comfortable office space with a great work environment.
- Respectful, friendly colleagues and leadership. Open and honest discussion is welcome at every level, from applicants to the executive suite.
- The opportunity to spend 10% of your working hours as you see fit! Whether you're learning a new skill, testing new frameworks, or exploring other topics, on "flow-free Friday" your time belongs to you!
- Come as you are! We'll give you space to be yourself at work
- Free organic drinks, including soda, coffee, and smoothies. You're in good hands!
- Additional benefits, including personal training, sports groups, discounts at select retailers, and on-site massages.