As a part of our customer relations team, you ensure that fraudulent activities are detected early. You uncover every fraudulent attempt and analyze the patterns and methods of fraudsters. With your newly planned security measures, you make sure that Chrono24 remains a secure online marketplace for high-quality watches.
Fraud Prevention Manager (all genders)
What you can expect
- You're an important part of our new customer relations team, comprised of open-minded team members from over eight different countries.
- You're responsible for ensuring that Chrono24 remains a secure marketplace for high-quality watches.
- You monitor our security processes which detect and prevent fraudulent activity at an early stage.
- You analyze fraud attempts and recognize patterns and methods used thanks to your precise and investigative process.
- With your knowledge, you conceive of new mechanisms to keep Chrono24 safe and secure.
- You make sure that our dealers adhere to our guidelines and that their offers live up to our quality standards.
What sets you apart
- You have a basic technical understanding of security processes used on online marketplaces.
- You work diligently and enjoy new challenges.
- As someone who thinks outside the box, you enjoy handling investigative and solution-oriented problems.
- You have a strong command of both written and spoken German and English.
- You stand out thanks to your proactive approach, teamwork skills, and the ability to act on your own initiative.
- You are proficient in using the standard Office programs and learn new systems quickly.
- Don't know much about luxury watches? Don't worry, we'll teach you everything you need to know.
What we offer
We’re wired a bit differently, not just in reference to our cutting-edge technology. At Chrono24, we pursue ambitious goals in an intriguing environment. We love a dynamic corporate culture with flat hierarchies. We offer a start-up atmosphere with excellent development opportunities. Are you enthusiastic about tackling new challenges that suit your personality and abilities? Perfect! Because as Fraud Prevention Manager in full time, you’re able to actively shape our future success.