City: Karlsruhe, Freiburg, Remote
Type of job: Full-time employee
Entry Date: immediately
As a part of our mobile team, you develop and refine our apps in close collaboration with our project management team. You ensure the optimal coordination of concept, design, and technology with your creativity and experience.
What you can expect
- With over 1 million downloads, our iPhone and iPad apps are an important cornerstone to our success.
- As a part of our mobile team, you develop and refine our apps in close collaboration with our project management team.
- Together with your colleagues in Java development, you make sure that our apps are seamlessly incorporated into our infrastructure.
- With your creativity and experience you help ensure the optimal coordination of concept, design, and technology.
What sets you apart
- You already have extensive experience implementing iOS apps with client-server communication.
- You already have detailed experience with Objective-C and Swift.
- Aside from Xcode, you're familiar with Git, Cocoapods, and Fastlane.
- You bring thorough knowledge about standard iOS frameworks, APIs, and common design patterns to the table.
- You have a strong command of German and English, both written and spoken.
- You stand out thanks to your proactive approach, teamwork skills, and the ability to act on your own initiative.
- You have a degree in computer science, media informatics, or in a comparable field of study.
- Don't know much about luxury watches? Don't worry, we'll teach you everything you need to know.
Diversity at Chrono24: We believe there's strength in diversity.
Diversity is at the core of our business culture. We firmly believe that diversity leads to a culture of tolerance and understanding. Each individual's unique experiences enrich our team and contribute to our success, which is why we never ask you to be anything but yourself.
You are YOU, and that's how it should be.
Your application will be handled by
+49 721 96693-46
Do you have questions? Feel free to call us.