Type of job: Full-time employee
Entry Date: immediately
As one of our scrum masters, you work with your colleagues to bring our development process to the next level. You combine your theoretical knowledge with a sensitivity for all individuals involved.
What you can expect
- As a scrum master, you supervise several of our seven cross-functional scrum teams in the development of our online marketplace for watches.
- You ensure that the scrum team works autonomously and organizes themselves, in line with agile principles.
- You make sure all members of the scrum team know their responsibilities and interactions between team members run smoothly.
- You explain our product development process to stakeholders and protect the development team from outside influences.
- Working with other scrum masters, you further develop company-wide processes with an open-minded approach.
- You're ready to move away from the textbook and adapt your methods to the specific needs of our company.
What sets you apart
- You have several years of experience as a scrum master in an agile environment.
- Communication and empathy are among your strengths.
- You don't just understand agile principles, you embody them.
- You have the ability to get others excited about your ideas.
- Ideally, you have experience with other agile development methods or scaling methods for scrum (Kanban, Extreme Programming, LeSS, Nexus, etc).
- You speak excellent German and English.
- Don't know much about luxury watches? Don't worry, we'll teach you everything you need to know.
Diversity at Chrono24: We believe there's strength in diversity.
Diversity is at the core of our business culture. We firmly believe that diversity leads to a culture of tolerance and understanding. Each individual's unique experiences enrich our team and contribute to our success, which is why we never ask you to be anything but yourself.
You are YOU, and that's how it should be.
Your application will be handled by
Do you have questions? Feel free to call us: +49 721 96693-240