City: Karlsruhe, Freiburg, Remote
Type of job: Full-time employee
Entry Date: immediately
As Java Developer, you refine our platform and work on exciting projects for our marketplace for luxury watches. Our development infrastructure is based on Java 11, IntelliJ with Maven, and GIT. Due to your experience as web developer, you are able to manage and maintain your own code.
What you can expect
- We operate the infrastructure for our global marketplace for luxury watches in a data center in Karlsruhe, Germany.
- You develop our platform and our tools based on Java 17, Spring, IntelliJ and GitLab CI.
- Our software architecture is highly efficient, without "legacy" problems, flexible, and easily expandable for the future.
- Exciting and versatile projects (no HTML / CSS) await you.
- You help to continuously improve our tool and process environment.
- You have a comprehensive overview of the technologies and systems we use and know exactly what works how.
What sets you apart
- Although web development is your main area of your expertise, you also have generalist qualities that set you apart.
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience in this field.
- You have successfully completed a degree in computer science or another field of study with a similar focus.
- You have plenty of experience with Java and in the maintenance of your own code.
- Working independently as well as researching and learning about new systems are things you enjoy.
- Major challenges and development opportunities interest you.
- You have a strong command of German and English, both written and spoken.
- You stand out because of your proactive approach, teamwork skills, and reliability.
- In a nutshell: you have the right mindset!
- Don't know much about luxury watches? Don't worry, we'll teach you everything you need to know.
Diversity at Chrono24: We believe there's strength in diversity.
Diversity is at the core of our business culture. We firmly believe that diversity leads to a culture of tolerance and understanding. Each individual's unique experiences enrich our team and contribute to our success, which is why we never ask you to be anything but yourself.
You are YOU, and that's how it should be.
Your application will be handled by
+49 721 96693-46
Do you have questions? Feel free to call us.