Type of job: Full-time employee
Entry Date: immediately
As a sales representative at the world's largest marketplace for luxury watches, you will play a key role in shaping this new department and have a significant part in designing relevant processes and procedures. You will also have the opportunity to explore new markets and work to maximize their potential.
What you can expect
- Representing our company to interested parties and potential customers, you will make a decisive contribution to getting new customers on board and growing Chrono24's business.
- Working in close cooperation with the business development specialist in our sales team, you will develop and optimize the entire pre-sales process.
- Using various channels, you will recruit new customers to Chrono24.
- You will research and generate qualified leads and build up your own network.
- You are responsible for recording leads in the appropriate CRM system or sales tool and creating performance-based evaluations (KPIs).
- Once recruited, you will rapidly pass new customers on to colleagues from the inbound sales team.
- You will participate in trade fairs and events and/or cold-calling trips.
What sets you apart
- You bring some experience to the table, either from a sales apprenticeship, business degree focused on sales, or a comparable qualification.
- You are driven and hungry for success. You are performance-oriented in your work.
- You have already gathered some B2B experience in an IT environment.
- You are a salesperson by nature and possess outstanding communication skills.
- You are able to work independently in a structured and team-oriented manner.
- You are confident, motivated, flexible, and always take the initiative.
- You know your way around standard Office programs and CRM systems.
- You have a strong command of Japanese and English, both written and spoken. Knowledge of another foreign language is a plus.
Diversity at Chrono24: We believe there's strength in diversity.
Diversity is at the core of our business culture. We firmly believe that diversity leads to a culture of tolerance and understanding. Each individual's unique experiences enrich our team and contribute to our success, which is why we never ask you to be anything but yourself.
You are YOU, and that's how it should be.
Your application will be handled by
Do you have questions? Feel free to call us: +49 721 96693-240