Type of job: Full-time employee
Entry Date: immediately
Performance at its best: Take this opportunity to play a key role in developing this new department and shaping relevant processes and procedures. You will be responsible for creating independent market analyses aligned with Chrono24's business goals. Your responsibilities range from strategic planning to entering new markets and discovering untapped potential for growth. You will discover from which parts of the world Chrono24 can attract new watch dealers who will accompany us on our way to becoming the premier online platform for luxury watches.
What you can expect
- You will be responsible for sales growth and all associated processes.
- You will independently devise and improve upon new sales concepts.
- You will lead sales and customer recruitment activities in a strategically important sales region.
- You will prepare clear and concise customer, market, and competition analyses and present them with confidence to the responsible parties.
- You will keep relevant KPIs in mind and never lose sight of our business goals.
- You will design and implement lead-generation strategies in cooperation with the sales development, marketing, and product management teams.
- 20 days PTO/year as well as a medical/dental/vision health benefit for $1 right from the start.
What sets you apart
- Sales is your passion and you love to win!
- You have completed a sales apprenticeship, business degree focused on sales, or have a comparable qualification.
- You have at least five years of professional experience in the area of business development.
- You have proven success in the area of business development, e.g., have successfully introduced a product to a new market in the past.
- You are able to deal with people at eye level across all levels of hierarchy.
- You take advantage of the creative leeway given to you by using your own initiative and taking novel approaches.
- You have a keen sense of forthcoming trends and opportunities.
- You have a strong command of German and English, both written and spoken. Knowledge of another foreign language is a plus.
Diversity at Chrono24: We believe there's strength in diversity.
Diversity is at the core of our business culture. We firmly believe that diversity leads to a culture of tolerance and understanding. Each individual's unique experiences enrich our team and contribute to our success, which is why we never ask you to be anything but yourself.
You are YOU, and that's how it should be.
Your application will be handled by
Do you have questions? Feel free to call us: +49 721 96693-240