Type of job: Full-time employee
Entry Date: immediately
As an account manager for the world's leading marketplace for luxury watches, you are the point of call for professional dealers. You must know your customer portfolio inside and out and be a trustworthy contact for answering questions on the phone or via an internal ticketing system. Your primary focus is to continually support and optimize your key accounts. Thanks to your proactive and service-oriented approach, you always keep an eye on relevant KPIs with the aim of expanding your customer portfolio. You are able to successfully present new products and services to clients with your sales skills and professionalism, as well as strengthen the trusting relationship they have with Chrono24 GmbH. In doing so, you ensure that every dealer gets the very best from their use of Chrono24.
What you can expect
- As a key member of our account management team, you provide support to our professional dealers. You answer incoming questions from our regular customers on the phone and via a ticketing system.
- You bring your own style to the role and establish long-lasting business relationships with your customers.
- You are responsible for supporting existing key accounts.
- You recognize the potential of our dealers and develop strategies for expanding your customer base.
- As the point of contact for our business partners, you are the face of Chrono24 and in a position to make significant contributions to reaching the company's goals.
- You enjoy presenting and positioning new products and services to your customers.
- You know how to monitor and interpret defined KPIs. You skilfully use the tools at your disposal, e.g., CRM, to ensure continued positive development.
- You work closely with colleagues from the dealer support, mediation & transactions, and marketing & sales departments to strengthen Chrono24 as a trustworthy partner for our dealers.
What sets you apart
- You are an expert sales consultant who enjoys challenging contact with customers and already has experience with managing key accounts.
- You can win customers over with your communication skills, both on the phone and via email, even in the midst of challenging conversations.
- You are able to quickly and effectively establish sustainable customer relationships.
- You are empathetic, a good communicator, and are sensitive to your customers' needs.
- You stand out thanks to your proactive approach and ability to work in a team.
- Your analytical skills enable you to identify action areas and work toward solutions in a focused manner without losing sight of the bigger picture.
- You are proficient with standard Office programs and are quick to learn new systems.
- You have a strong command of English, both written and spoken. Knowledge of another foreign language is a plus.
Diversity at Chrono24: We believe there's strength in diversity.
Diversity is at the core of our business culture. We firmly believe that diversity leads to a culture of tolerance and understanding. Each individual's unique experiences enrich our team and contribute to our success, which is why we never ask you to be anything but yourself.
You are YOU, and that's how it should be.
Your application will be handled by
Do you have questions? Feel free to call us: +49 721 96693-240