City: Karlsruhe, Freiburg, Remote
Type of job: Full-time employee
Entry Date: immediately
Als Senior Product Manager Digital bist Du der Gestalter unseres globalen Marktplatzes mit seinen zentralen Seiten und Elementen auf den Kanälen Web und App. Du analysierst und entwickelst spannende nutzerorientierte Konzepte, formulierst und priorisierst User Stories und kümmerst Dich gemeinsam mit Deinem Team um deren Umsetzung. Als Product Owner übernimmst Du zusätzlich die Produktverantwortung und formst den Marktplatz nach dem Anspruch, State of the Art in der Branche zu sein.
What you can expect
- Understand the needs of your target customer group as well as internal stakeholders and use this knowledge to derive measures for appropriate feature sets.
- Take charge of the conception and implementation of new products and features while continuing to improve our existing products.
- Use all the data and information available to come up with hypotheses and verify assumptions while keeping an eye on the economic success of your products.
- Prioritize your product backlog as a product owner using value-creation criteria and coordinate the steps with the appropriate stakeholders.
- Work closely with our developers, UX designers, marketing managers, and customer relations team.
What sets you apart
- You have several years of experience as the product manager of digital products and services, ideally at an online marketplace.
- Your empathetic approach helps you see things from the users' perspective and identify our users' needs around the globe.
- You enjoy working independently and are passionate and proactive about advancing projects.
- You could define and evaluate relevant KPIs in your sleep.
- You are a team player and enjoy working in an interdisciplinary team and contributing to the success of products.
- You are well versed in digital services, technologies, and agile product development methodologies.
- You have a command of German and English, both written and spoken.
- Don't know much about luxury watches? Don't worry, we'll teach you everything you need to know.
Diversity at Chrono24: We believe there's strength in diversity.
Diversity is at the core of our business culture. We firmly believe that diversity leads to a culture of tolerance and understanding. Each individual's unique experiences enrich our team and contribute to our success, which is why we never ask you to be anything but yourself.
You are YOU, and that's how it should be.
Your application will be handled by
+49 721 96693-798
Do you have questions? Feel free to call us.