City: New York
Type of job: Full-time employee
Entry Date: immediately
Salary range: $60,000 - $70,000 a year
Chrono24 is the leading international online marketplace for luxury watches. We bring together more than 40,000 watch lovers from all over the world every day – across national borders and language barriers. With us about 35 0.000 clocks of over 2. 500 dealers and numerous collectors worldwide offered for sale. A new era in watch buying has begun. And we are not only right in the middle of it, but also at the forefront. Therefore, we are looking for active support for our imaginative and diverse team. Are you ready for something new?
What you can expect
- As part of the Office Administration Team, you will support your colleagues in their daily tasks and work internationally with colleagues in Asia and Germany.
- You look after our reception and are the first point of contact for visitors.
- You take over the appointment coordination with the help of Outlook and are the contact person for all questions about Office Administration.
- You will routinely organize the business trips of our team.
- Classic assistance tasks such as processing the mail, managing the meeting rooms and office orders are part of your activities.
- Keeping beverage refrigerators, snacks and coffee well filled.
- Help with purchasing and keeping office supplies managed.
- Support with seating within the office as part of our return to work policy.
- Some HR support with our new hires as well as onboarding tasks.
What sets you apart
- Ideally,you have several years of professional experience in a comparable position.
- You are extremely fit in dealing with the common Office solutions, especially with Outlook and Excel, and quickly familiarize yourself with new systems.
- Ability to work in a team, organizational thinking and independent action are among your strengths.
- You have the claim to always do your work with high precision.
- Your open nature has a positive effect on your fellow human beings.
- You have a very good command of English, both spoken and written.
- You have a willingness to travel (e. g. to our new office in Miami).
- You approach problems in a structured and cool head.
- You are not yet an expert for luxury watches? Don't worry, we'll teach you everything you need to know.
Diversity at Chrono24: We believe there's strength in diversity.
Diversity is at the core of our business culture. We firmly believe that diversity leads to a culture of tolerance and understanding. Each individual's unique experiences enrich our team and contribute to our success, which is why we never ask you to be anything but yourself.
You are YOU, and that's how it should be.
Your application will be handled by
Do you have questions? Feel free to call us: +49 721 96693-240