City: Hong Kong
Type of job: Part-time employee
Entry Date: immediately
As an important member of the Hong Kong team, you are responsible for all human resources issues in Hong Kong, you are the first point of contact for potential employees, and you ensure that we are presented in a welcoming and professional manner.
What you can expect
- You work closely with our payroll agency and finance team to ensure the payroll is on time and compliant to local labour law regulation.
- You have a diverse range of duties – they span from recruiting, caring for our staff right through to personnel marketing, as well as admin work that is needed for the overall office needs.
- You respond to all questions that our managers and staff may have in relation to HR.
- Manage various recruitment channels including job boards, LinkedIn, and external recruitment agencies.
- You contribute actively to the promotion of new processes and the continuous improvement of the department.
- You handle organizational developments of the office in accordance to the overall strategy of the Hong Kong Office.
- Act as the main contact point between headquarter in Germany and other sub offices for the above topics.
What sets you apart
- You have gained 5+ years’ experience as an all-rounder in an HR department.
- You are capable of getting any applicant excited about Chrono24.
- Well-versed in the Labour Law and other Human Resources related regulations in Hong Kong.
- You have a strong command of written and spoken English and Cantonese. Any additional language is a bonus.
- Strong communication skills and good stakeholder management skills
- Proficient in MS Office and HR systems
- A proactive approach, the ability to work in a team, and a motivation to take action on your own initiative make you stand out.
Diversity at Chrono24: We believe there's strength in diversity.
Diversity is at the core of our business culture. We firmly believe that diversity leads to a culture of tolerance and understanding. Each individual's unique experiences enrich our team and contribute to our success, which is why we never ask you to be anything but yourself.
You are YOU, and that's how it should be.
Your application will be handled by
+49 721 96693-798
Do you have questions? Feel free to call us.