Type of job: Full-time employee
Entry Date: immediately
As Customer Relationship Manager, you are responsible for optimizing the customer relations process and tool landscape at the world's leading marketplace for luxury watches. You test existing structures and set the course for internal improvements that will ensure our customers are well looked after. You closely monitor important key figures, develop insightful reports, and share your findings with colleagues.
What you can expect
- Analyze existing structures in the customer relations division with the goal of discovering untapped potential, optimizing processes, and implementing improvements to the everyday workflow.
- Help to continuously improve customer-related processes by discovering needs, gathering feedback, and incorporating these into the optimization process.
- Conduct internal workshops and serve as a trustworthy contact point for your colleagues.
- Continue to develop and refine our tool landscape in a logical manner using your specialized skills and knowledge.
- Closely follow our KPIs, supplement them with other important key figures, and prepare findings in a clear, concise way.
- Create reports and templates on a regular basis.
- Share your expertise with colleagues to further develop the entire customer relations team.
What sets you apart
- You think analytically and have no problem working in a rapidly-growing, ever-changing environment.
- You know how to see things from our customers' and users' perspective and can adjust our processes to ensure a successful customer experience.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and are skilled at managing agile projects and processes.
- You are a team player and your enthusiasm easily rubs off on those around you.
- You are proactive and have a good feel for numbers.
- You are proficient in using the standard Office programs and quick to learn new tools and programs.
- You have a strong command of English, both written and spoken. Additional foreign language skills are a plus.
- Don't know much about luxury watches? Don't worry, we'll teach you everything you need to know.
Diversity at Chrono24: We believe there's strength in diversity.
Diversity is at the core of our business culture. We firmly believe that diversity leads to a culture of tolerance and understanding. Each individual's unique experiences enrich our team and contribute to our success, which is why we never ask you to be anything but yourself.
You are YOU, and that's how it should be.
Your application will be handled by
Do you have questions? Feel free to call us: +49 721 96693-240