Type of job: Full-time employee
Entry Date: immediately
What you can expect
- You're an important part of our new customer relations team, comprised of open-minded team members from over ten different countries.
- You're responsible for ensuring that Chrono24 remains a secure marketplace for high-quality watches.
- You monitor our security processes which detect and prevent fraudulent activity at an early stage.
- You analyze fraud attempts and recognize patterns and methods used thanks to your precise and investigative process.
- With your knowledge, you conceive of new mechanisms to keep Chrono24 safe and secure.
- You make sure that our dealers adhere to our guidelines and that their offers live up to our quality standards.
What sets you apart
- You have a basic technical understanding of security processes used on online marketplaces.
- You work diligently and enjoy new challenges.
- As someone who thinks outside the box, you enjoy handling investigative and solution-oriented problems.
- You have a strong command of both written and spoken English and German.
- You stand out thanks to your proactive approach, teamwork skills, and the ability to act on your own initiative.
- You are proficient in using the standard Office programs and learn new systems quickly.
- Don't know much about luxury watches? Don't worry, we'll teach you everything you need to know.
Diversity at Chrono24: We believe there's strength in diversity.
Diversity is at the core of our business culture. We firmly believe that diversity leads to a culture of tolerance and understanding. Each individual's unique experiences enrich our team and contribute to our success, which is why we never ask you to be anything but yourself.
You are YOU, and that's how it should be.
Your application will be handled by
Do you have questions? Feel free to call us: +49 721 96693-240