Type of job: Full-time employee
Entry Date: immediately
At Chrono24, we provide customer service to watch enthusiasts from over 80 countries. Our goal is to offer each and every one of them the best buying experience possible. As a full or part-time Customer Support Representative, you respond to customer inquiries about our luxury watch marketplace. You’re adept at handling sticky situations and are able to find satisfactory solutions for all parties.
What you can expect
- You will be an important part of our customer relations team as we expand our presence in the U.S.
- You will provide first-level support to Chrono24 users and watch dealers from all over the world.
- You will provide them with knowledgeable, compassionate, and timely resolutions to their inquiries while maintaining a positive, professional, and friendly attitude that fosters long-term relationships.
- You will handle and respond to incoming requests through an online ticket system, online chat, and by phone.
- You will support our users in transacting purchases via the Chrono24 Trusted Checkout Service, which we offer as an attractive payment option on our platform. You will ensure the smooth operation of the processes related to this payment option.
- You will contribute feedback regarding how we can further improve Chrono24 and the customer service we provide users.
- 20 days PTO/year as well as a medical/dental/vision health benefit for $1 right from the start.
What sets you apart
- You have 0-2 years of work experience, preferably with a focus on customer service in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- You have a friendly, upbeat personality, and the ability to handle difficult issues and challenging situations with confidence.
- As an intermediary between potentially conflicting parties, you are professional and impartial.
- You have an excellent verbal and written communication skills, including great listening skills and a strong phone presence.
- You have a positive attitude and motivation to take action on your own initiative.
- You have the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- You enjoy contributing to the development of a professional and collaborative team culture.
- You are proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite, you are interested in technology, and are able to learn new systems quickly.
- Proficiency in Spanish (written and spoken) is a big plus.
Diversity at Chrono24: We believe there's strength in diversity.
Diversity is at the core of our business culture. We firmly believe that diversity leads to a culture of tolerance and understanding. Each individual's unique experiences enrich our team and contribute to our success, which is why we never ask you to be anything but yourself.
You are YOU, and that's how it should be.
Your application will be handled by
Do you have questions? Feel free to call us: +49 721 96693-240