As a Senior Marketing Manager in New York, you’ll be responsible for all marketing strategies targeted toward the US market. This includes taking on a wide range of tasks and projects and implementing our brand strategy in the United States.
Senior Marketing Manager for the USA (all genders)
What you can expect
- Serve the US market and develop ideas and strategies using our global marketing strategy.
- Identify potential for growth in the market and develop strategic concepts.
- Implement those concepts and work independently on campaign management using different marketing channels (e.g., SEM, email marketing, Facebook, Instagram, etc.).
- Create the relevant content and, when necessary, manage work with external agencies.
- Take over the implementation of our brand strategy in the US.
- Manage the American PR agency and be the main contact person for the press in the US, working closely with the PR manager at our German headquarters.
- Use KPIs and reports to measure the impact of your activities.
- Work at the intersection of our global marketing team and the customer service team in the US.
What sets you apart
- You already have a few years of experience in marketing & PR and are familiar with a wide spectrum of marketing issues (online and offline)
- You’ve already worked in the luxury watch industry (for brands, retailers, or other e-commerce sellers)
- You're an all-rounder with a hands-on approach who enjoys unpacking problems and making progress.
- You like to let your creativity run wild but also know when it's time to get to work.
- You have a good feel for text and images and enjoy writing your own content.
- You have a degree in business administration, media studies, marketing, or a comparable field.
What we offer
We’re wired a bit differently, not just in reference to our cutting-edge technology. At Chrono24, we pursue ambitious goals in an intriguing environment. We love a dynamic corporate culture with flat hierarchies. We offer a start-up atmosphere with excellent development opportunities. We have a fun, dynamic environment with unlimited coffee, snacks, “Bagel Fridays”, and summer outings. Are you enthusiastic about tackling new challenges that suit your personality and abilities? Perfect! Because as a Senior Marketing Manager working full time in our New York office, you’re able to actively shape our future success.