At Chrono24 we provide a platform for watch dealers from over 100 countries to offer their luxury timepieces to 20M visitors every month from all around the world. The goal of our global Customer Support Team is to offer each and every user the best buying experience possible. As a Customer Support Representative, you will support users before, during, and after the purchase process and provide resolutions to their inquiries via phone and online ticket system.
Customer Support Representative (all genders)
What you can expect
- You will be an important part of our young customer relations team as we expand our presence in the U.S.
- You will provide first-level support to Chrono24 users and watch dealers from all over the world.
- You will provide them with knowledgeable, compassionate, and timely resolutions to their inquiries while maintaining a positive, professional, and friendly attitude that fosters long-term relationships.
- You will handle and respond to incoming requests through an online ticket system, online chat, and by phone.
- You will support our users in transacting purchases via the Chrono24 Trusted Checkout Service, which we offer as an attractive payment option on our platform. You will ensure the smooth operation of the processes related to this payment option.
- You will contribute feedback regarding how we can further improve Chrono24 and the customer service we provide users.
What sets you apart
- You have 0-2 years of work experience, preferably with a focus on customer service in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- You have a friendly, upbeat personality, and the ability to handle difficult issues and challenging situations with confidence.
- As an intermediary between potentially conflicting parties, you are professional and impartial.
- You have an excellent verbal and written communication skills, including great listening skills and a strong phone presence.
- You have a positive attitude and motivation to take action on your own initiative.
- You have the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- You enjoy contributing to the development of a professional and collaborative team culture.
- You are proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite, you are interested in technology, and are able to learn new systems quickly.
- Proficiency in Spanish (written and spoken) is a big plus.
What we offer
We’re wired a bit differently, not just in reference to our cutting-edge technology. We love a dynamic corporate culture with flat hierarchies. We offer a start-up atmosphere with excellent development opportunities. We have a fun, dynamic environment with unlimited coffee, snacks, catered lunch, quarterly massage vouchers,“Bagel Fridays”, monthly Happy Hours, commuter benefits, and full medical, dental and vision benefits. We are huge on company culture and have a very positive, energetic work environment with a great work-life balance. Are you enthusiastic about tackling new challenges that suit your personality and abilities? Perfect! Because as a Customer Support Representative working full time in our New York office, you’re able to actively shape our future success.