We provide a platform for watch dealers from over 90 countries to offer their luxury timepieces to 14 million watch enthusiasts every month. The goal of our global Customer Support Team is to offer each and every user the best buying experience possible. As a Customer Support Representative, you will support users before, during, and after the purchase process and provide resolutions to their inquiries via phone and online ticket system.
Customer Satisfaction Representative - After Sales (m/f)
What you can expect
- You'll be an important part of our Customer Relations Team, which is made up of open-minded employees from 15 different countries.
- You'll support our users during the purchasing process as the point of contact after each sale is complete.
- You'll advise buyers and actively offer our buyer protection services in order to strengthen customers' connection with our marketplace.
- Given our international customer environment, you'll complete almost all of your work on the telephone.
- You'll also support our customers with purchases made using our Chrono24 Trusted Checkout service.
- You'll provide additional assistance to the first-level support team on an ad-hoc basis when needed.
What sets you apart
- You have 1-3 years of client-facing experience. Cold-calling experience is a big plus!
- You have good communication skills and enjoy speaking on the phone.
- You have a friendly, upbeat personality as well as the ability to handle difficult issues and challenging situations with confidence.
- You have a strong command of English, both written and spoken. Knowledge of another foreign language is a plus.
- You are proficient in using the standard office programs and are quick to learn new systems.
- You have new ideas about how we can further improve Chrono24 and our customer service.
- Don't know much about luxury watches? Don't worry, we'll teach you everything you need to know!
What we offer
We’re wired a bit differently, and not just in reference to our cutting-edge technology. At Chrono24, we pursue ambitious goals in an intriguing environment. We love a dynamic corporate culture with flat hierarchies. We offer a start-up atmosphere with excellent development opportunities. Are you enthusiastic about tackling new challenges that suit your personality and abilities? Perfect! Because as a Customer Satisfaction Representative working full time in our New York office, you’ll be able to actively shape our future success.