Chrono24 is the leading online marketplace for luxury watches. Every day, we connect more than 300,000 watch enthusiasts from around the world – across borders and language barriers. A new dimension for luxury watch buyers has begun, and we’re not just following the crowd, but leading at the forefront. More than 2,500 dealers and countless watch collectors use our platform to offer more than 400,000 timepieces to customers from all over the globe. We’re growing fast and enjoy pushing ourselves beyond our limits. We’re collaboratively shaping our future with our own hands. That’s why we’re on the lookout for creative characters to help us further develop our global reach. Are you the one we are looking for?
Support Manager- First Level Support (m/f)
What you can expect
- You are an important part of our global, young customer relations team, based in Hong Kong.
- For our users and dealers throughout the world, you provide first-level support.
- While establishing a sustainable relationship with your customers, you also bring your personal style.
- You respond to incoming requests via a ticket system and on the phone.
- You also support our users in transacting purchases via the Chrono24 Trusted Checkout Service, which we offer as an attractive payment option on our platform.
- While doing so, you continually strive to assure the smooth operation of the processes associated with this.
- You are always thinking about how we can continue to improve Chrono24 and our customer service.
- You will perform any additional Ad Hoc duties.
What sets you apart
- Working experience in customer service or call center.
- You like working with challenging customer situations.
- Through your communication skills on the phone and by e-mail, you are able to win customers over.
- As an intermediary between potentially conflicting parties, you are professional and impartial.
- You enjoy contributing to the professional and collaborative development of a team with your talents.
- You have a strong command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin). Having another native language is an advantage.
- A proactive approach, the ability to work in a team, and a motivation to take action on your own initiative make you stand out.
- You are proficient in the use of common Office solutions and are able to learn new systems quickly.
- You have passion, creativity and curiosity to learn.
- Having a thing for watches is not a must but definitely a plus.
What we offer
- 5 Days Work
- Ideal workplace for personal growth
- Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate
- We’re wired a bit differently, not just in reference to our cutting-edge technology. At Chrono24, we pursue ambitious goals in an intriguing environment. We love a dynamic corporate culture with flat hierarchies. We offer a start-up atmosphere with excellent development opportunities. Are you enthusiastic about tackling new challenges that suit your personality and abilities? Perfect! Because as Support Manager - First Level Supprt working full time in our office in Hong Kong, you’re able to actively shape our future success.