Chrono24 is the leading online marketplace for luxury watches. Every day, we connect more than 450,000 watch enthusiasts from around the world – across borders and language barriers. A new dimension for watch buyers has begun, and we’re not just following the crowd, but leading at the forefront. More than 2,500 dealers and countless watch collectors use our platform to offer around 450,000 timepieces to customers from all over the globe. We’re growing fast and enjoy pushing ourselves beyond our limits. We’re collaboratively shaping our future with our own hands. With our global approach originating from Karlsruhe, Germany to Hong Kong and New York as our branch offices, we are always on the lookout for creative characters to help us further develop these branch offices. Are you the one we are looking for?
Customer Support Executive - Transactions (all genders)
What you can expect
- You help users from around the world as a member of our international mediation & transactions team.
- You maintain a clear overview in challenging situations and find satisfactory, impartial solutions for our buyers and sellers.
- You guide transactions through the Chrono24 Trusted Checkout process, a payment method offered on our platform, and help guarantee smooth transactions.
- You answer incoming inquiries using a ticketing system and on the phone.
- You center your work around the customer experience.
- You support the product management team in adjusting our processes to meet users' needs.
- You bring constructive ideas and suggestions to the table about how we can optimize our internal processes.
What sets you apart
- You have a minimum 2 years of work experience in customer service, ideally with customer complaints, and enjoy its challenges.
- You have a strong command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin). Proficient in other languages is an advantage.
- You enjoy working with challenging customer situations.
- You are able to win customers over through your excellent verbal and written communication.
- You have an eye for detail, enjoy challenging situations, and welcome the constant changes experienced at a dynamic and growing company.
- You are professional and impartial when facing conflicts.
- You are proactive and self-driven to take action on your own initiative is highly preferred.
- You are proficient in computer and a quick-learner on new system.
- You have passion, creativity, and curiosity to learn.
- You are having a thing for watches is not a must but definitely a plus.
What we offer
- 5-day work week
- Ideal workplace for personal growth
- Attractive remuneration package
- Don't know much about luxury watches? Don't worry, we'll teach you everything you need to know.
- We’re wired a bit differently, not just in reference to our cutting-edge technology. At Chrono24, we pursue ambitious goals in an intriguing environment. We love a dynamic corporate culture with flat hierarchies. We offer a start-up atmosphere with excellent development opportunities. Are you enthusiastic about tackling new challenges that suit your personality and abilities? Perfect! Because as Japanese-speaking Sales Operations Representative working full time in our office in Hong Kong, you’re able to actively shape our future success.